Foregn EPC firm is currently executing a large ‘Industrial Reconstruction Project’ and has previous experience since 1989 of executing projects at several petro-chemical production sites. The company is currently executing the project as the ‘General Contractor’ for the purpose of reconstruction of the Effluent Waste Water facilities for large Gas & Chemical Complex.
There are about 70 ‘Technical Experts’ who have been hired to assist and manage the ‘Project’ during design and project approval stages which lasted 2 years. Construction work has already commenced in 2010 & the ‘Project’ completion & commissioning is aimed for 2014. Operations and techno commercial documentary compliance is as per Russian regulations. The responsibility would also entail coordination with the client and domestic contactors/vendors. There are senior positions which the chosen candidate will report to.
· Engineering quality and schedule management of technical activities of the current project and any new projects.
· Legal compliance with respect to client mandate as well as the regulatory filings.
· Signing off ‘Project’ documents with appropriate certification authority under Russian laws.
· Must demonstrate previous experience of responsibility to help control techno/commercial parts of transactions with vendors in coordination with department heads.
· Ability to interact and communicate with foreign technical experts visiting from the head office in Canada and in the USA, India etc.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Engineering Degree
- 7-10 years experience in position of responsibility.
- Qualifications / licenses as per Russian regulatory norms.
- Good computer skills.
- Proficiency in Russian & English languages.
- Good references are essential from previous employers.
· Civil & Mechanical Engineer with good Knowledge of Russian and International Design and Construction Methodologies.
· Good experience in guiding and working with Multi disciplinary team of engineers such as Mechanical, Piping, Electrical, Automation, Architectural, Sewerage Systems, Layout, Industrial Safety, Fire Safety, Security and Civil Defence.
· Cost and time conscious with ability to ensure productivity of design engineers who will be working under his charge. Should be able to evaluate alternative designs with respect to cost and time for construction and optimize project implementation.
· Able to organize & control timely field engineering solutions to problems of the construction department. Effectively plan the design work such that design solutions are available for construction in a timely manner.
· Define Construction Quality control requirements and provide Author’s supervision of Construction.
Terms of Employment
There will be a trial period of 90 days followed by ‘term’ contract employment up to the year 2014.
The salary will be commensurate plus performance bonuses and holidays.
Moving expenses for a candidate selected will be reimbursed.
образование: высшее (специалист), опыт работы: более 5 лет, график: полный рабочий день (full time)
Construction ГИП Architecture Engineering объектам Architecture Engineering Construction промышленным
Предложить свое резюме